TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

GOt a highly varied selection here.

EXN Small Silver producer. $1.34. Has broke to new all time highs (tech breakout?). Have owned it for yrs.

GME-NY $22.88 Gamestop. Sells video games to easily addicted kids like my own. Fish in a barrel! Increasing revenues, low PE (9.7) and low debt plus cash in the bank. Shown signs it has bottomed. Bought some last wk.

AGNC-NY 28.74 American REIT with yield of 19.49% and clean balance sheet and PE of just over 4 (!). The yield is great and I think it will break out higher.

DFE $.58 Solar co. Must say I have lost track of it but will throw it in. Revenues rapidly increaing, yet flirting with all time lows. If oil rises and the company can keep things on track, it could really bounce as SP has been rangebound for 2 yrs.

CHL $49.62 no, not Cdn Hockey League, China Mobile, Chinese cell ph provider, 200 Billion market cap. Can you say huge market??? Rev jumps about 30% each yr, yet it has been rangebound for over 2 yrs. PE of just under 12. Have owned this for about a yr, might look like a tech buy if it rose above $55.

Best of luck to all! (esp me!)

New Message
Please login to post a reply