Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

G_M
Oct 24, 2008 05:12AM

Oct 24, 2008 06:10AM
G_M
Oct 24, 2008 06:37AM

Agreed. I was just pouring over other shale plays in their early days, and seriously guys, with economic results, we're going to the moon. I don't care what analysts say, if we're sitting on an absolutely massive gas reserve, we're going to fly. Nobody wants to miss this, lets be honest here. Sure they could buy companies that are cheap like the majors, but this will have the largest upside and will be a long term hold, none of this penny flipping nonsense. As production kicks in and the play is defined, sky is the limit. Thank god for fracing technology. Hopefully we see some solid numbers!! Oh, and much thanks for great economics (ie. don't need crazy flow rates)...and overtime, I see NG much higher as well!

Well glad I got that off my chest lol. Oh, and in regards to oil....total overshoot to the downside here. The thing is, people trade oil just like anything else, and whoever is shorting it, is doing it more today, despite OPEC...when those speculators are ready to bring back oil, then it'll go. When it hit $147, it might have gotten there too fast, but reasonable was $100. Well demand isn't falling that much, and I predict we will see much higher prices as the months go on, and especially into the latter half of 2009.

Rocco:)

Oct 24, 2008 08:27AM

Oct 24, 2008 08:40AM

G_M
Oct 29, 2008 06:25AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply