Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

There hasn't been any that's why. Totally false. Don't post stuff without a reference please. The only selling that came was from one insider in December I believe that was 20K shares or something for tax purposes. Other than that there have no been any. The only other thing insider related was that grant of options were issued to insiders recently at market value of that day of $1.80. Insiders could have sold at $6 in the summer but didn't. Mr Binnion owns 10+ million shares, and he actually bought about $35000 worth back in the summer to add to his position. I wonder why he didn't even unload a couple hundred thousand shares, or anyone in the company for that matter. Cleary they see the big picture. If you noticed, there was a lot of insider selling from the other jrs in this play with the runs up, but the least if any at all from qec. If you listen to the BMO presentation, he actually makes a little bit of a plug...said something along the lines of how if you believe in the company like we do, then buy the stock LOL. Actually made me laugh.

http://www.canadianinsider.com/coRep...

New Message
Please login to post a reply