Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Im not a big fan of copy-pasting from other forums but I thought that this was interesting to read for all Qec investors. Im thinking that those of you that does not speak norwegian or swedish does not read these forums that much =)

So thanks to weber88 at the Hegnar forum for the first one and to Bombibitt on the Avanza forum for the second one!

1. Regarding updates, outside of the Q4 report, we are awaiting the closing of our deal with Red Leaf resources to be finalized during Q1.

The buy-back program is halted whenever the company is in a blackout period due to financial reports, etc. Once the blackout period has ended, Questerre will resume the buy-back program.

During the strategic environmental assessment in Quebec, we are focusing our efforts on growing our Antler, light oil production to a goal of 1,500-2,000 boe/d by expanding the existing pool through infill, step outs and secondary recovery. Questerre is pursuing complementary acquisitions and analogous plays to our Torquay/Bakken resource.

We also plan to advance our oil shale projects through a participation in Red Leaf's equity offering. As mentioned above, we expect to conclude the agreement during first quarter 2012. This provides exposure to Utah, Wyoming and Pasquia Hills unconventional oil plays. These three existing projects could add net recoverable resources in excess of several hundred million barrels.

The current share price reflects zero value to our Quebec shale gas discovery combined with depressed natural gas prices.

Please visit our website at www.questerre.com and review our latest investor presentation for the most up to date corporate information.

My best,

Anela Dido
Investor Relations
Questerre Energy Corp

2. The operator has indicated that they intend to complete the Fortierville well this spring as part of the Strategic Environmental Assessment; however we have not received confirmation of this work going ahead at this time. Please contact the operator for more information. We will provide further details as we become aware of them.

My best regards,

Anela Dido

Investor Relations

Questerre Energy Corporation

Feb 15, 2012 11:06AM

Feb 15, 2012 12:25PM

Feb 15, 2012 12:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply