New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Hey Shaffer.... your reference to getting off the pink sheets in 2007 is way off.... all of us enjoy a good intellectual friendly battle but please ensure you have sufficient, verifiable evidence that supports either pro or con statements. As other have suggested... perhaps you should sell your 5000 shares and move on for mental health reasons.....sorry about the jab... but you need one now and then because of your inappropriate behavior... but on the serious side... I thought it was great (if you were truthful) about the root cause of your anger linked to a brokerage firm who misled you. Would you please share the name of the firm, the contact and the misleading information.... perhaps I can help.

LLSR and the SEC have been exchanging information for a number of months in order for their registration to be approved. There is only one more issue under review in order to achieve approval. They are having to call up the warrants issued by the brokerage firm who handled their first two private placements. Somehow the numbering system was off.... so all the warrants from both placements are being called up (not called in) and will be reissued as soon as possible. Then LLSR will receive registration approval. Immediately thereafter, they will file a form to move up from OCT pink sheet to OCT bulletin board which takes 2-3 weeks to cycle through..... under an ideal situation, we will see LLSR move up to OCT BB before years end.... worse case... sometime in Jan 09.

Next, they have still not released their Beta units using the Axsun OCT engine. The remaining issue is minor in nature related to the probe. The system itself is performing beyond their original expectation. Best case is Dec and worst case is Jan. Once in the field with clinical data, they will submit the form for FDA approval. A 90 day rubber stamp process given an OCT based system has already been approved and in production for 6 years.

Finally, LLSR is exploring a number of financial options to take them into production. While it take patience given the current market conditions (which stink)... the funding is for production and marketing purposes.... invest groups are more willing to fund money given they actually have a tangible product verses need additional funding to chase a technology dream. These investment options are waiting for LLSR to launch their Beta Units so they can accumulate data to ensure the product meets the stated goals... which it does... just need to be patient.... I'm expecting a product launch shift from Qtr 1 to Qtr 2... you may ask why LLSR is hesitating to mention?... I would think any sound company would mention the timing delay only after launching the Beta units and getting their registration certificate to balance the unfavorable effect of a Qtr shift....

There is much more awesome news to share... but let's just watch the next two month unfold.... SEC registration approval, Beta units launched, move to OCT BB... and then finally some funding.... then all the past prices will be irrelevant....

Until then.... Enlightened will watch from the Shadows of Knowledge... snicker.. snicker....

To all the other posting players.... good job on keeping the site upbeat and appreciate all the comments. Always looking for unusual sources of information. Looking forward to when this "beta" site group can look back and enjoy the moment. I'm just pissed that I will probably have to pay a significantly higher tax on the gain should the capital gains tax rate (15%) be repealed. But OOOOOh the joy of counting the enormous pile of beans....

Enlightened

New Message
Please login to post a reply