Welcome To The Rencore Resources HUB On AGORACOM

RENCORE EMERGES WITH PROVEN DISCOVERY TEAM

Free

We see from the NR today, that the plans call for drilling the Rencore targets (REN-8) in mid February. Bold will then complete a smaller drill program on their Area 55. Area 55 is close by REN-8.

I believe Rencore would proceed with the drill plan with or without the merger.....in fact, I believe this drilling program has been held up pending the merger vote.

Once again, I urge all shareholders of Bold and Rencore to vote their proxies in favour of the merger.

I have more shares of Rencore than of Bold, but I am in favour of the merger.

If Rencore makes a significant discovery on the upcoming program, and the merger had not occurred, it would benefit me (and all Rencore shareholders) more than if the merger is completed, but I prefer to have my chances of a positive investment increased by having a piece of Bold's targets as well. Bold's Area 55 has equally exciting targets. Also, Bold has its Areas 52, 53, etc. which are highly prospective as well, and are in a different part of the ROF. Bold still has to complete a MOU for its areas other than Area 55.

All shareholders have better odds of increased share value with the completion of the proposed merger for all the reasons mentioned in the NR, as well as my opinion above.

Holding with confidence,

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply