...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I really prefer this forum....it is what a stock message board should be, regular joes sharing thoughts, opinions and knowledge. If retail stockholders will leave the SH board and post their thoughts exclusively here, then the brokerage boys will be left on the other thread talking to themselves. That or they can join here, but they will tip their hands if we find multiple IDs eminating from the same IP address.

With that being said, so called ''bashers'' do provide something of a service....and typically that is to underline the risks. They might go to far, but risk factors should never be ignored and there are plenty here. Everyone invested in RVX in the summer of 2013 knows what can happen...a trial missing its endpoints can spell disaster for a stock's PPS.

Now...with THAT being said:

Its no surprise to me that retail sellers have dried up....but I also think there are some johnny come latelys who probably bought in because of the recent spike. The old...''somebody knows something, I'm getting in on it'' play.

I've mentioned RVX-RVXVF on stocktwits some, and it wouldn't surprise me if maybe a few retailers jumped on board, but not many. The point being though is that I don't think RVX is doing much to garner interest from the general investing public. I'll contrast RVX with ZIOP....while RVX is doing little ZIOP seems to be doing everything. They have or have had at least two email blasting outfits talking ZIOP up to their books, bioinvest.com and stockreversals....and then the underwriters of their most recent dilution (including BMO) have been setting price targets of $16 to $20 per share.

Getting themselves out in front of industry types at targeted conferences is one thing....and it has a + effect no doubt. But if they really wanted to drive interest to this stock I believe they could by promoting it.

The fact that they're not being promoted has me believeing there's a lot more upside to come. But I do think that short interest needs to be substantially covered 1st.

New Message
Please login to post a reply