...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: May looking a lot like April...Will we catapult off the 20 dma again? -Char

March saw RVX 's PPS climb sharply from under a buck to up around $1.80....after that we traded sideways down until early April when the 20 DMA caught up to the PPS somewhere just below the $1.75 level...and then we exploded up to touch the $3 area before our current sideways down movement that brings us to today's close of $2.73....just one cent above the current 20 DMA point of $2.72

I do see some reasons to quell my optimism though....one is the overall market has cooled off lately...Fed chair Yellen's comment about markets being overpriced doesn't help. And of course there's the whole "Sell In May" attitude which might be playing out as well.

Gonnna be interesting, I'm still optimistic, but cautiously so.

I tried posting the chart by saving it and then hitting the little tree icon but it doesn't want to take, because its asking for a URL

New Message
Please login to post a reply