...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi Jkj.

I'd like to help but this requires a qualified science poster to interpret.

What we do know, as I just posted, (per BearDownAZ) is that treatment with rvx-208 (in combination with standard of care / Crestor) is that rvx-208 significantly(p<0.001) increases the production of ApoA-l which means it increases functional (?not oxidized? or non-functional) HDL (good cholesterol).

rvx-208 does not target LDL.

The main reason I remain long on RVX is because of the science posters and the epigenetic nature of the MOA of rvx-208.

Clearly, what we need now is a firm statement about the status of BETonMACE phlll trials from Don. We need some certainty. What will drive this stock is the replication of the of the RRR results achieved in the combined ASSURE/SUSTAIN trials. We should keep in mind that the RRR in the ASSURE/SUSTAIN trials within diabetes mellitus patients with CVD and low HDL was 77% (p=0.02). BUT the target for BETonMACE is a RRR of 30%. This should be quite achievable and as stated by science posters a RRR of 30% would be considered highly clinically significant.

I find it hard to believe that the Hepalink deal would be completed without FDA approval of phlll BETonMACE but perhaps for Hepalink the CDA and EDA approvals are what is key to them. Then they can start their trials and revenue will start to flow to RVX. As results come in it may spur further interest in the NA drug and regulatory functions.

Anyway, for me it is exciting science and I like the scientific thinking that the science posters bring to my perspectives.

For me I don't care where the money comes from and with the Hepalink deal it will be targeting a total population of 1.4 billion of which millions will be the rvx-208 targets.

GLTA

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply