...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Further to your "cynical nature", I agree with your take on both the Orphan indication and with regard to the timing of closing the Hepalink deal. One thing that has always been true of our less than illustrious CEO has been his almost complete inability to control the RVX message. Going back to the 2010 ASSERT debacle through his statement regarding ASSURE two years ago to the latest statement at the Richmond club and points in between he has consistantly shown almost complete ineptitude in this regard IMO. I think this contributes largely to a mistrust in the market of the RVX message and, especially in times like we are experiencing now, this mistrust leads to an undervaluation of RVX as it mutes the price response to positive news and amplifies the market reaction to anything negative whether it is intrinsic to RVX or just the market in general. IMO the quickest short term way to price appreciation for RVX would be to replace the CEO with one who has real Biotech credentials, don't think it will happen. Where my cynical side comes out is that I have always felt that the big investors are probably happy to have a less than mediocre CEO as when the share price is down they obviously get a bigger bang for each buck of financial support and at this point CEO performance probably has very little to no impact on the final value of the RVX IP. That being said I think Eastern and NGN have been wonderful investors for RVX as, in my mind, they have been very fair with respect to retail investors and at the same time their presence and support continues to validate the science. I said a long time (years) ago on "the other board" that I felt RVX was an investment where one of the biggest questions was can great science trump mediocre management. Sadly I still think it is a valid question today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply