...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: "Later this quarter we'll announce some orphan indications that we'll be going..

SF,

I too hear your frustration and have been invested in RVX for 8 years now, seen the highs and low, a definite investment soap opera, That being said, I think I have been told that the time it takes for a biotech company to go from pre clinical to FDA approval for any drug is close to 15 to 20 years, What always attracted to RVX was the groundbreak science not the managment .

I think most of us have invested too early but hindsight is 20 20, Obviously If I knew today what I didn't know 8 years ago, I would have waited afer ASSURE trial failure and loaded tons tons of shares at .20. We have come a long long way since that day and have moved forward and close to the end game , That what this investment is a binary situation, either it works get the MAce results and gets EMA/ FDA approval or it doesn't, What would be the share price with succesful results and FDA approval $18 $20 $50?? I think I am willing to wait it out , The odds are tipped in our favour for those in the know with the Post hoc analysis,

I am all in

New Message
Please login to post a reply