...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Sep 15, 2015 09:15AM
Sep 15, 2015 10:29AM
Sep 15, 2015 10:31AM
Sep 15, 2015 11:13AM
Sep 15, 2015 12:23PM

Tundup, thanks for your thorough and brilliant analysis.

Following is part of your conclusions;

Conclusion:

In my opinion there has been real progress at this company over the last 18 months and the share price is nowhere near adequately reflecting this. In fact I think there is a gross disconnect between RVX’s progress and its valuation.

Even better, there are lots of positive catalysts on the horizon. DM has stated that wants investors to have lots of news flow while the BOM trial is proceeding. The things I have noted are: analyst day on 25thSeptember, AGM on 30thSept, potential NDAQ listing in 2016, ODD announcements and trials, publications in respected journals, and further data presentations at major events.

-----------

You make many very excellent points and I have the following thoughts.

1. I'm not a scientist so what I was beginning to feel is that the dosing starts very soon and then we just wait through 2016 and 2017 and then get results - good or bad probably in 2018. So, even though I am long I was thinking of just selling out and then starting to buy back in around mid 2017. I am not a trader so if the stock is going to sit at $2.00 or so for 2 years I may as well move my money to a blue chip and come in mid 2017.
  2. So my question to those that have a perspective on science and events based trials is "will we see regular trial updates that report progress AND also early results?".
  3. This company has made tremendous progress for many years and it seems to me that one of their first break throughs was the insight provided by either Crick or Watson (the double helix discoverers) something to the effect that epigenetics is a key direction to pursue in the future. It seemed that was a catalyst for RVX to move into epigenetics 8 years ago.
  4. The failure of ASSURE to achieve enough PAV regression was devastating blow to all investors and the financial and psychological shock and remains as a dark cloud and probably a barrier to many investors.
  5. However, I am enough of a science student to realize they have taken a steady course to understand rvx-208 since July 2013 with the first very positive ad hoc analysis published in Sept 2013. Since that time they have applied powerful scientific measurement tools and made significant gains in understanding the epigenetic MOA of rvx-208 and continue to fill in pieces of the puzzle even before the trial begins (and of course this helped with trial design). These discovers will continue in parellel with the trail. Each of the discovers seems to shed insight into new ways of explaining the MACE RRR results. As the MOA is understood further and gains broader understanding BP may begin to notice. If, in parallel with this some trial progress is published and they are positive it will cause interest to increase.
  6. They continue to present to the scientific communities and investment communities and thus build awareness and open themselves up to challenge which may enhance scientific knowledge.
  7. The RVX x Zenith organization structure is far too complex and with my little brain I do not have a chance of understanding it although I did understand in broad terms the original spin off. In my experience investors are weary of complexity and continuous change because it takes too much time to understand it and raises suspicion. The structure must be clear and it must make sense in terms investors can understand and trust.
  8. In terms of the liquidity and NASDAQ issues I sense it is not a priority for reason I will not state for fear of having my fingers slapped again. This is very unfortunate because it would create a giant pool of interest (hence knowledge) within a huge and wealthy investment community with fairly little dilutions. However this issue has been thoroughly discussed. Without the NASDAQ there is little point to shopping this stock around to USA investors. It will have very low interest BUT still better than not getting it out there particularly to the right targets.
  9. Final muse, I wonder if they are communicating to the diabetes associations?

So this is just my stream of consciousness ramblings. Helps me gather my thoughts. My key question is point 2 above. Any insights would be appreciated.

rvx-208 is an epigenetic drug directed at large severly sick populations. As we in North America continue with our burgers and fries diets (not me) and continue to age and become obese the DM levels will rise as will CVD. The same pattern is happening in China as they adapt the American diet and this will occur in many other countries. It is a huge expense to healthcare and productivity.

I personally believe rvx-208 will be proven to be a blockbuster drug available orally and at a reasonable cost.

Very frustrating to see the low share price. The Canadian investment community is too small and conservative for this stock. Hence the need for NASDAQ.

GLTA

Toinv

Sep 16, 2015 01:28PM
Sep 16, 2015 01:45PM
Sep 16, 2015 02:08PM
Sep 16, 2015 02:36PM
Sep 16, 2015 03:35PM
Sep 16, 2015 03:40PM
Sep 16, 2015 04:33PM
Sep 17, 2015 10:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply