...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi Mazola.

I have not read ahead to the next posts but I do agree with you.

What I am trying to do is flush out the potential information flow from the trial which would excite the markets on a regular frequency and to figure out if it is a 2 year wait before any positive results are evident. In the combined ASSURE/SUSTAIN trial the post hoc analysis on MACE it was aggregated to 210 days but the measurements for the adjusted base lines (based on start of dosing) showed almost immediate positive effects starting at day 15 (not statistically significant until later periods but positive) and increasing positive effects with each 15 day period of measurement.

Therefore, given that people will all have a different starting period for dosing my question is will there be frequent reporting from the start of dosing? For example, might they report the MACE results for 30 test and 30 control patients in 30 days from dosing.

I'm very high on this stock and I believe that rvx-208 will be proven to be a block buster drug.

The remarkable and continuous discoveries since June 2013 will continue to give insight to the epigenetic MOA of rvx-208 and this will create interest on many fronts. The closer they get to actually explaining the biological processes as to why MACE is reduced the closer it is to a deterministic reason (like a mathematical or structural chemical formula like explaining photosynthesis). This in parallel with the probabilistic information from the trail (if positive) will beging to cement the case early.

The stories they have to tell are already extremely positive but not really getting to the right markets. However, scientific credibility will continue too grow and interest BP. And it is great that RVX seems to be building a leverage strategy against BP with it's current "go to market" strategy with Hepalink and possibly new regional partners to come soon. After all, some of the clinical trials are being done in South America.

The tail is going to wag those big American and international BP dogs!!!

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply