...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Oct 05, 2015 03:36PM
Oct 05, 2015 05:20PM

I have one area of disagreement with DM in terms of his rationale for the low trading....

AMostly related to being a Canadian company – not a lot of respect for Canadian life science companies.That’s why we want to be on NASDAQ.Getting info to analysts is key, but they’re not going to act immediately.We’re getting bombarded with requests.They’re working on it which is a very good sign.A few retailers move our stock up and down, but once you get institutional buying, all of a sudden the volume will increase significantly.They know our bank account is full, so the only way to acquire shares is on the open market, so we hope to see another surge shortly.

I don't think the swings are the result of "a few retailers"....if that were the case I would expect to see practically zero short interest, or very close to zero. I've checked with one of my brokers, and RVX isn't even available to be borrowed...not that I would ever consider going short on any stock trading under $5, the margin requirements are a killer.

Waiting for the latest update on short interest...I'll post it when it becomes available, should be later this evening or after the bell tomorrow at the latest.

Oh....AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN PUTTING THIS OUT THERE

Oct 06, 2015 10:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply