...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: I'm as anxious as anyone for this train to get moving....thoughts on stonegate

We had some super momo going up to April...but of course we all know what happened. Coincidentally or not, short interest shot up big time over 200K and the run was halted...and since then we've been trading sidesways and down...on volume that is, to be generous, pathetic.

So I'm as happy as anyone to see the company engaging in some activity to get noticed. But with that being said we've already seen the storm of buying Zacks' updated report brought (sic). Now we have this new one frorm Stonegate, but I don't see any difference between them and Zacks. Both are 'analysts for hire', receiving compensation for their services.

Here's the disclaimer from Stonegate:

SCP has a non-exclusive Advisory Services agreement to provide research coverage, retail and institutional awareness, and overall Investor Relations support for which it is compensated $5,000 per month. Stonegate Capital Markets “SCM” (Member FINRA) is an affiliate of SCP and may seek to receive future compensation for investment banking or other business relationships with the covered companies mentioned in this report. In certain instances, SCP has contracted with SCM to produce research reports for its client companies. SCP pays SCM a monthly retainer for said services.

This report came out after the bell, so we shall see what (if any) reaction the market has on Friday....but I'm not expecting much.

New Message
Please login to post a reply