...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Zenith poster from AACR EORTC meeting and Annual General/Special meeting date

Toinv,,,,,,,,,,,,It is assumed the Zenith spin off was executed exactly as you desribe,,,,however I think there was no ability to sell RVX at the price DM wanted which is good for us all,,,,,and with KD verbally agreeing to support RVX in the long term the pressure was removed to sell ,,,,,,the supposed revenue from the sales deal of RVX if it had materialized would feed the research budget within Zenith,,, we know that no revenues are on the way to Zenith in the near term,,,,,unless some complicated regional credit deal is struck by RVX this coming year which is iffy imo or third party interest comes to fruition on Zenith.

What is Zenith going to survive on,,,hummm,,,,,private placement or an IPO or the like is the only thing I can see short term,,,,,,,not sure what dilution to the share structure might happen either,,,,,it is irrelevent near term as share pricing is really an arbitrary number as trading is non-existant,,,but the beast will have to be feed soon enuff,,,,,,,,the AGM in January will shed light on any assumptions we have now,,,,,,but we cant perform research on a shoe string budget and soon to be pennyless,,,,,,,,,,!!!

If our RVX share price would run to a point where we can issue another 10 million shares at 5 bucks we could be in the drivers seat cuz RVX could arrange a cash issuance to Zenith and also eliminate the outstanding letter of credit within the RVX structure,,,,,,,so anything in the neighborhood of a $5 PP would give me a warm fuzzy feeling in that that we have two irons in the fire and not just our RVX,,,,,DM will have to politic his major shareholders to agree to maybe 10% dilution to avoid relinquishing patents ,,,,, I dont see any way out of it,,,,,,KD, NGN and HL would most likely do the PP for the long term gain,,,, the way I see it DM has limited choices ,,,,I think the timing of any major change will be in concert with generic crestor on the shelves,,,,I am banking that circumstances will change dramatically over the next 12 months which will be to all shareholders advantage,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply