...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Somone here...I believe it was Koo, asked what I consider a very pertinent question.

If one has a long term view, considering RVX to have outstanding long term potential that will take years to come to fruition and for that promise to be reflected in a higher share price...Why go all OCD and watch it on a daily basis. I had speculated hyptheitcally about RVX maybe being worth as much as $5 billion USD and $25 per share at some point.

In response I said when/if a big jump comes...that I want to see it happen. Well, there's another reason.

I've seen other biotechs get huge short term spikes, big % gains in the matter of a day, two or three. Could it happen here? Caution says the likelihood is small, but stranger things have happened. What would it take? Who knows....maybe a mention in some broadcast media or journal, something other than a toutsheet disguised as an analyst talking up stocks in exchange for cash.

If RVX jumps to somthing around $5 I can almost guarentee that I'll be shedding a few thousand shares....shares are nice, but a few 10s of thousands in cash is nicer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply