...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Things look good for next week....and the pattern that has been emerging shows RVX climbing sharply on heavy volume then pulling back, but to a higher base each time. And then if the pattern holds we'll trade mostly down for an extended period before another leg up to a higher high than the previous spike.

In my opinion, if this holds, its a very accumulative pattern.

And its beena long time coming given that we were in an (again imo) unmistakable downtrend from April's highs just over $3 until this pas August's bottoming out at an interday low of $1 on August 24th.

In April there were ample opportunities to sell in and around $2.50....which would have provided a chance to buy back in lower and to substantiall increase one's position. But I didn't and I know I'm not the only one.....which has had me thinking: Why is selling so hard?

The obvious answer is greed. Buying is simple compared to selling. When buying RVX or any other stock, you do it because you see the potential for gains. But to sell, that brings on fear based greed.....''What if it keeps climbing, from $3 to $4 and then $5 and even higher....what if it goes to $10''. Someone with say 10,000 shares selling at $3 gets $30,000, but if it goes to $10 they've lost out on the potential for another $70K. And the bigger the position the harder it gets....someone with 50K shares is looking at the potential of missing out (at least conceptually) on gains around a quarter of a million bucks.

Anyway while its certainly just opinion with nothing assured I am expecting us to climb over the $2.50 are we hit on the last spike...and given that recent climbs have been fast and furious, I expect it will happen next week.

And then I expect we'll be heading down again after we peak.....which means it'll be decision time for this guy. Do I sell some of my shares with the thought of buying them back and more if/when the PPS pulls back?

New Message
Please login to post a reply