...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Not sure if the purchase of Acerta has been discussed here.

AstraZeneca purchased 55% of Acerta Pharma BV for $4 billion...$2.5 billion up front and $1.5 billion $1.5 billion when acalabrutinib is approaved by a regulator or 2018, whichever comes first. The deal also includes conditions which would allow AZ to buy the rest of the company for an additional $3 billion. I'm not sure if acalabrutinib is a block buster cancer drug.

From what I have read Acerta has promising drug development processes...as do Resverlogix and Zenith.

So if I have calculated correctly a deal like this RVX would yield $25/share at signing and another $15/share when BoM completes in late 2018 for apabetalone and then if an aquirer bought the company (RVX) it would yield another $30/share...not bad - $70/share in total.

I remember posters talking about CVR type deals with RVX a few years ago but we haven't seen any action yet but it is still possible and BETonMACE is well underway.

I'd be interested in perspectives re this AZ / Ascerta deal.

Cheers

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply