...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Now we sit and wait, as there will be undoudtly more suprises that will cause the stock price to change. During the days when unfavorable trial results drove this company to it's knees, where we just about lost everything, I saw a desperate CEO trying to save his company. Although it may not have been the best way to deal with the financial needs of the company, it was the only option, to get involved with K. Dart at the time. I feel Dart's name in the company is a negative based on his history with the American goverment. He doesn't care about the share price nor does Hepalink. It is all about the Betonmace trial which will play out whatever way it does. The board isn't worried about the share price and there is no interest in promoting it. The professionals are looking to enhance their status within their profession. The money required to promote the company to increase the share price is better spent on various testing to prove the various drugs they feel will enhance the value of the company. This in the long run will return greater dividens then raising the share price a buck or two. Could lead to less dulition when the time comes to raise more money. I beleive we all are getting bored and we are just going to have to wait or liquidate and be done with it.

The science will be proven and they are cutting edge which poses problems when trying to get the FDA approval, they don't know what to do with it because there is no previous trial that deals with this type of epigenitic drug. So you have to write trial guidelines before approving the trail. Thus the request from them to do some sort of animal trial which Don recently mentioned. Hang in there. What will be will be. JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply