...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Look at stochastics fast and slow.....and MACD. For stochs anything around the 20 line is considered oversold, and a break above the MACD 0 line is considered a bullish indication. Stochs is viewed as a ''leading'' indicator with MACD being a trailing indicator. MACD is still under 0 so we shall see if that happens.

That was one aspect....the technical.

On top of that we know that the AGM has been cancelled, and if the chatter on here is accurate the rescheduling hasn't been announced yet because there are aspects of the agenda that haven't been nailed down....which leads to speculation about the reason.

That's another aspect....based on speculation surrounding a fundamental fact.

Finally we have the AltaCorp....just jumping into the action and buying up something like 9K shares and pushing the PPS up to $1.24 in doing so. Could there be a connection between this Alberta based AltaCorp and Alberta based Resverlogix? I don't know....but I consider it a possibility.

So I added 1,000 shares.....not many, and the reported trading doesn't even show them as having happened, except for possibly the 100 partial on the Alpha exchange.

Yes I know the PPS showed down....but you should know by now I also view the markets as being incredibly manipulated....and given that retail is typically focused on price price and price, as you seem to want me to do....well, I like to march to my own drummer.

I freed up some $$$ by taking profits on one of my lithium stocks...LAC, selling off just over a third of my holdings there....so I have room to add more.

New Message
Please login to post a reply