...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

,,,BDAZ,,,,,,,,not hard to elaborate,,,,,,,KD is in Resverlogix for the biggest bang with his buck,,,,same as ourselves,,,,,neither Billionaire has supported the shareprice since day one,,,,,KD resurrected RVX not for our benefit,,,,,,,,,he negotiated our IP into the LOC with his guarantee,,,,,,,,he has a good opportunity to take a bigger share percentage mid summer 2017 only months away,,,,,,,he knows business very well,,,,,so a low share price is in his favor,,,,,,,I can assure you he is not fixated on the science as he relies on Easterns' analysis of us and our relationship to epigenetics,,,,,the 1500 molecules are a treasure chest,,,,,,,Hepalink is just the first stepping stone on the manufacturing side, if it is required down the road,,,,,since we have not had a third partner anounced nor a deal of some sort, with all the discussions DM has had with whomever, it must be assumed KD is in the gallery watching closely,,,,,Billionaires dont let $$$ slip through their fists easily,,,,,so I dont expect any favors from KD or HL.

And as far as the proxy voting goes for the 2016 AGM,,,,good luck changing the forward plan,,,,,,I have been involved with many and the vote has been in favor of the BoD by a figure of at least 39/40 times. As noted,,time will tell all,,,,,I see our sp fell a bit lower again on low volume,,,,,,some holders of RVX only shares may pull the tirgger based on their understanding of the gobbly gook legal talk coupled with what most consider a royalty stream that probably DM dont understand,,,but I bet KD does!!,,,,!

And never foget that when two make a deal usually only one gets it!!!

If RVX is 5 to 7 years ahead of everyone else in this field maybe we have 4 to 6 years to make a deal,,,,,,,,,,!!

,,yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply