...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Kelsee I would agree that there appears that something else good is going on that we don't know about. We can only be certain about that which the company had already disclosed though. 

1) an agreement is coming by year end

2) prosperity payments (my words) from RVX to Zenith are going to be voted on Dec 15

A reasonable person may deduce from this move by DM to set up "prosperity payments" to Zenith in the event that RVX succeeds in the future, would make one believe in a scenario where DM sells RVX and keeps Zenith in my opinion. And that would be good for both RVX and Zenith owners (I own only RVX).

Let's say someone had offered DM 2B us$ for RVX for instance. I could see DM saying " that's too low an offer and once you make it big with all the blood sweat and tears that I put into this company, I would be full of regret for selling it to you at that price. How about I make these following changes on December 15 so that I can still reep benefits from the success that is sure to come, then I will sell it to you for the 2B." Or words to that effect.  

Again, Just my speculation on the matter and surely not investment advise.

Regards DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply