...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

,,,hummmmmmmm,,,,well I am probably way out in left field here but we have to ask ourselves if this is going to be a blockbuster drug then does KD know that????,,,,,,,,,,HL,,,?????,,,,,,,,,,,,,DM and his scientific team must be the only ones thinking block buster,,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,if I were a betting man,,,,,and I am,,,,,,,I thinks KD would be a foolish entity to let DM play to another partner when our share price is at these levels,,,,liciense agreement entity yepper,,,,,,,but partner,,nope I just dont see that coming to fruition,,,,,,,,,,,now lets think if no partner before August but we get a license agreement where does that leave us!!,,enuff revenue to cover the Loc??,,,,,probably not,,,,,,,,,,,but it could offset significant dilution,,,,,,,,,KD and HL would still share more of the spoils with a smaller PP, maybe not the lions share possible if DM is sharp and we can still operate into the time period where BoM results are released............so I am not looking for a white swan event from DM,,,,,,,,ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nope,,,,,,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply