...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Cayman Chemical 1180 East Ellsworth Road Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108 USA

someconcerns,,,,as tada mentioned 208 is available for research purposes only with other entities at the moment.......my point in the earlier post is that 208 is for sale through a KD enterprise from what I can find here.

I dont see where KD would have the inability to market this drug through RVX licensing agreements or other specific deals going forward........I think we have to ask ourselves what input HL might have if/when we do go commercial? HL is here for a reason cuz they do produce and distribute FDA drugs both for local and overseas markets.

So what is missing within the present insiders ability to market 208. Perhaps I am naive but I see billionaires with bascially unlimited resources when it comes to making more money. And if we actually are a block buster I again assume they will not bow out early but look for every opportunity to get as much of the pie as possible with their present resources. jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply