...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: Heavier than normal trading on the OTC for RVXCF

narmac – This is where you and I can agree to disagree.

I have been through this economic study a couple of times in my own models and have determined that he would be far better off by participating in the sale of, the company RVX, or the sale of a few molecules and continuing the development of the other 2400 to 2500 molecules and then collecting the royalties through Zenith Capital which he owns a larger percent of. Because there is a limited time to capitalize on patent protection for any company, the value of an in-force sales team is what makes a massive difference in the model. By going it alone or in partnership with HL he/they could potentially give up a 100 billion in sales while getting market penetration and risk having their competitors come up with a better mouse trap.

No matter where we proceed from this point it should be good for the shareholders provided no significant safety issues pop up.

I am of the opinion that if we do see a 30% or more RRR on top of current standard of care in the cardio/diabetes, renal and other orphan indications that we could be sitting on the drug that will set a new world record in single year sales of any drug.  JMO.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply