...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Included among the risk factors associated with RVX there are 2 which centre on financing.

The first is that, as a development stage company, there isn't enough revenue being generated to execute their business plan and that to finance operations they will need to raise funds.  Naturally there can be no assurance that the needed financing can be arranged which could result in having to halt development.

In a nutshell, if they don't raise the needed funds....then we're toast the way I see things.  IMO that's a big part of our piddly little MC of just $175 (or so) million USD.  While Apabetalone may have blockbuster potential, they're not getting to the finish line with BETonMACE unless they raise a lot of do re mi.

If that risk is eliminated by raising the needed capital then the 2nd key (imo) risk factor comes into play....the details.  How dilututive would/will it be?

I believe that eliminating the risk associated with the need for financing, that it will result in the market assigning a signficantly higher valuation to the company.....but if all that MC increase is eaten up by dilution, then we won't see it reflected in the PPS.

My own personal view is that the terms would have to be absolutely horendous.....because the  MC valuation I see with the elimination of the financing risk...I see it "AT LEAST" up around $500 million in USD.

If they raised $150,000,000 via either an underwritten secondary or PP with 75 million shares priced around $2.....I could see our MC jumping up to that 500 USD million figure, and hopefully even higher.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply