...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Leden

That looks more like an ice cube to me :) 

The news today was long overdue and imo just the beginning - as many have posted earlier, many more catalysts and opportunities await.  

BP isn't going to layout 5 billion until apebetalone marketability is imminent. We need FDA fast track approval and multiple products to offer to get this show on the road.

Imo BP will want the total package - both Zen and RVX  - but what to do about the royalty shares?

Will large holders of royalty rights acquiesce and vote yes?

Still waiting for Zenith results on metastatic prostate cancer - if positive will support the package deal.

Also waiting on the refi - RVX says that it's covered and I do believe them - Eastern and KD are venture capitalists -I can't see them taking this to market - they are in this for a handsome ROI and well on the way to fruition - looking at KDs other biotech deals this could be the mother of all deals for Eastern, however if RVX fails look out - us minions are at the bottom of the totem pole - 

RVX will continue to get squeezed until NPV of future revenues is measurable and standard of care efficacy is proven - contingent upon the futility analysis and later top line results - we should get some nice pops before then

All my opinion - hang in there RVX longs - fireworks soon!

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply