...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Led whenever this happens to RVX (zero or no volume all morning and into the afternoon) it makes me wonder if the day to day low volume that we usually see is as a result of a select one two or few people (or just the MM) trading.  And today, since it's so nice out, he she or they decided to climb into a small car and go fishing for the day etc..... I have even gone so far to wonder if it is just one person who's grandmother died on the day of low or no volume and put trading aside for the day in order to show his respect to his dear departed.

The lack of interest here is boggling at times. It'a like a house that's been on the market for a year and everyone stays away because they believe something must be wrong with it. Don't get me wrong.... I'm not totally convinced that all is right with this company. The fruit may be ripe for the taking but perhaps the produce manager doesn't know how to get the product to move off of the shelf. Let's remember, the fruit looked good before but turned out to be priced wrong. I believe the fruit is better now than ever. Eve has just gotta get Adam to bite the darn apple.

regards 

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply