...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Jun 21, 2017 10:08AM

Jun 21, 2017 10:55AM

Jun 21, 2017 12:51PM

Jun 21, 2017 01:28PM
Jun 21, 2017 07:20PM
Jun 21, 2017 08:52PM
Jun 24, 2017 10:21PM

There are two reasons to go short as I see it....

One is because you think/expect the PPS to crater, and you want to profit from the fall.  If confidence is very high, like you have some information that a trial is going to be halted or something like that, then you're going to want to short as many as you can get your hands on and sell that at the highest possible price.

The second is that you want to scare shareholders into selling so that you can accumulate the shares being sold due to the fear, uncertainty and doubt that's caused by a falling share price....in this second case you're not looking to short ''as many as you can get  your hands on''....just enough to push the price lower, dumping on every uptick.  This is commonly referred to as ''Shaking The Tree''.  

I think we saw the 2nd of the two expamples take place between the 31st of May and 15th of June....when short interest exploded higher from 200+K to over 800K.

Jun 26, 2017 10:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply