...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

At university there are two very broad disciplines....the arts and the sciences.  Some people are adept at both, but its not unusual for people to excel at one and do horribly with the other.  A lot of Science types can't spell, and lots of English majors think Pi is for eating.  

Maybe...being a scientific company perhaps, there's a lack of understanding of things like tenses in the English langauge. If you look at the PP slides from San Diego, either the deleted or corrected one...it doesn't matter.  On both versions it says the company "has inintiated clinical trials" for BETonMACE, BETonRENAL and Fabry's Disease.

Obviously BETonMACE has been initiated....its coming up on the 2 year mark already.  As far as BETonRENAL is concerned I wasn't aware the trial had started (started and initiated are synonyms).  At least with BETonRENAL however there's information available at ClinicalTrials.gov, even if it says that the study is not yet open for patient recruitment.  

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03160430?term=apabetalone&rank=1

Fabry's disease though, there's not even any information available that I can find.....I don't know how you can say a trial has been initiated when there hasn't even been a protocol published yet.  Maybe its a guy thing....like when my wife gets on my case to mow the lawn, and I say..."relax, I'm doing it"...even though I'm sitting on the couch when I say this.  

Maybe that explains the debt mess up on the slides as well.....Who knows, but I wish the company would stop using the present tense when future or future conditional would be better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply