...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

rocket, I'm on track with you.

I believe that Don has been trying to put together a deal for a very long time and it has not happened (there could be numerous reasons) but clearly whoever the potential buyer(s) is/are they have not been convinced at this stage of the science and/or the price Don is demanding.

Perhaps the FA may have been defined as a hurdle point (I sure don't know but it a reasonable hypothesis). If so it is reasonable to expect a new short term financing to get approved until the FA is complete. If the FA is not successful then things will be very interesting in terms of IP and other aspects of value. If successful there may be a new partner. IMHO depending on the nature of this partner, there could eventually be an impact on share price in a positive manner (or not). I don't think the share price will move up until the evidence becomes so significant that BP starts sniffing around. Remember that there is an apabetalone + rousuvastatin patent in place through 2029 but there has not been any evidence that AZ cares about this. There is still no independent coverage from analysts and there is no NASDAQ listing hence limited USA presence even with FDA approval of apabetalone. I sense Don does not see the stock market as a viable source of raising funds at this stage.

There are many possibilities. Uncertainty is extremely high at this stage but we'll know soon.

I remain long. I do not expect the share price to go anywhere if financing and the FA are positive. However, depending on the deal share prices could drop if dilution occurs.

Of course a CVR deal could happen at some point but at this stage there is no evidence of this. 

I sure hope I am wrong but my sense is that this stock is going nowhere until BOM is successful and at this stage we do not know when that trial will end.

DYODD       GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply