...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just based on the trading (or perhaps lack of same) and the overall positive feeling I'm feeling and seeing expressed here....I think we're on the cusp of something big, it has all the markings imo.  The only ingredient missing is a climbing share price and increased volumes.

Reading message boards doesn't come close to qualifying as DD...but I've seen enough big runners over the years to come to some opinions about discernable patterns....One that is notable is the "woe is me" attitude expressed by some, its pretty common theme.

I call this role the "disgruntled investor".  We've all seen it here and likely other places.  It goes something like this:

"Why oh why did I invest here? I've lost so much money but there's no point selling so I'll stick around and complain.  But I'm smarter than everyone else because I've had an ephiphany and now I've seen the light, this company is garbage".

Anyway...wanted to express that, I think we're within 2 weeks of seeing some serious lift......

If I'm wrong (again) I'll put it down to Vuja-Dé, which is the feeling that none of this has ever happened before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply