...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I have often remarked that investors in speculative small and micro cap companies....that there's something of a relationship that might be described as abusive.  And as with abusive relationships, those being abused sometimes take offense at simple facts being pointed out....When its a relationship and people point out the behaviour of the abusing partner, the one being abused will often spring to the defence of the person abusing them, "He's a good person, don't bash my husband".  

Well my friends, I don't take kindly to abuse....not in a relationship and not when its a publicly traded company.

Bear has sent me a message on here suggesting that I refrain from posts bashing the company and management...However I don't think pointing out facts about the company's actions is bashing, any more than I think pointing out accomplishments is pumping.  Has the company received FDA approval for BETonMACE?  Yes....pointing that fact out is not pumping.  Did the company put out a PR saying the most recent filings are on the website despite the fact they're not there.  Again, yes...and pointing out that fact is not bashing.  

It is called attention to detail....and some might not think its important, we all have differing backgrounds and opinions.  Some might view FDA approval is meaningless, and that is their right.  Some might consider announcing attendance at an investor event and then skipping it without notification as unimportant....that too is their right.  But understand that in human dynamics not everyone is going to agree on what is important and what is meaningless.  And just because there's a majority view, that doesn't make it right.  Just because Hitler had a high approval rating doesn't mean that was he was doing was good. 

If this forum is going to be something other than just your typical school yard playground we must allow members to discuss both the positives and negatives.  If everyone wants to go on and on and on ad nauseum with 50+ messages about the MD&A's change in Futility numbers beating the topic into the ground, no worries....I'm not a whiney little millenial who's going to complain about it.  And I would expect the same courtesy in return.

Incidentally, if you disagree with a point of view I express I have no compunction about engaging in discussion of the matter....but if I don't change my mind and the discussion keeps going on like it is with the MD&A issue right now, try and deal with it in a mature manner and not exhort me to ''end this thread''.....like everyone here I have an ego and it can be engaged. You won't see me pulling a ''Stifle it Edith'' Archie Bunker response and I would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply