...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Random thoughts - missed presentations/confer...

Your theory has some merit tada....It could explain why Clayton is reluctant to disclose when the decision to skip Rodman was made.  Perhaps it was a game time decision and they had someone in NYC that morning ready to make an announcement if there was something to announce.  

Here's BDZ's original post from Sept 11th....I wish BDZ was in charge of the company IR, he's incredibly on the ball:

https://agoracom.com/ir/Resverlogix/forums/discussion/topics/696796-no-show-at-rodman-and-renshaw/messages/2168985#message

That message was posted at 2:51 pm and BDZ noted that R&R was still a current event on the company's media page...but it had been removed from the list of R&R presenting (or attending but not presenting) companies.  

That would seem about par for the course in light of subsequent events when Clayton hadn't even checked to see if the company's filings (quaterly and MD&A) were up on the company website in spite of the fact the company had PR'd that they were available.  

In my world though, I don't care how close things may be....that's no excuse for not dotting the I's and crossing the T's.  

Going to be keeping a close eye on Boston....

Just drawing on past observations....I think it was in early 2015, Ziopharm (a new entrant in the hot CAR-T space) paid the MD Anderson Cancer Centre something like $50 million in stock to be "chosen" as a partner, and then they sweetened the pot with an extra $7.5 million or so (again in stock) to expedite the deal so that they'd be able to announce it at a JP Morgan Health Conference event....and it worked, the stock exploded....from $2 or so just months before up around $15 after they made their big news splash.

That's all we've got to go with right now....speculating ad nauseum about the myriad of forms a possible CVR deal could take, even though it might not be a CVR, or when they might announce something....anything.  So long as the communication is timely and transparent I'm good....

Keep dotting those I's and crossing those T's.

New Message
Please login to post a reply