...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I have no idea Koo.....

The CVR horse has been beaten to death, in fact a whole stable of horses have been beaten to death on that topic.  The company has offered up a myriad of possibilities....but then we can't be sure that any of the information the company is putting out is in fact accurate....I won't say any more on that because apparently drawing attention to corporate mistakes gets a post deleted....Even if I point out just once a current mistake.  

Assuming the presentation comes to fruition I think its prudent to mention the possibility that nothing new may come out...it might just be the usual re-hash of everything we already know.  I hope not, I hope they have something thats material, positive and new to announce.  Anything financial in nature....as long as it covers the loan at bare minimum I'll be content.  I don't want to see the can kicked any further down the road than it has been.

At this point I'd be happy with any buyout that resulted in RVX shares (fully diluted) being valued at $5 or more per...although even if it was just $2/$3/$4 I'd still book some nice gains....but I am hoping for much better than just nice here.  CVD, Alzeihmers, Thrombosis, Bi-Polar, Fabry, MD.....there are so many possible indications its almost impossible to calculate the potential annual revenue Apabetalone could generate if all of them were proven to have an application for RVX-208.

Cheers...

New Message
Please login to post a reply