...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

So many great posts with helpful perspectives for me.

Kelsee, thanks for providing a POV on what could be happening behind the scenes. I sure hope you are right and that Don has this one in the bag so it's just dotting eyes and crossing ts. Your POV brings some sensibility in a period of unknowns.

chicagoest, my post was something I had to get off my chest. Of course I am speculating but I didn't want everyone to take it for granted that Hepa can't go the distance re financing to take over but there would be lots of hurdles of course. I hope that it doesn't have to come to this but as SF says they will have to pay a fair price.

Koo, thanks for the spin on the Eastern numbers. At least we know something about Eastern and we also know they can play a bit dirty if in fact the Eastern deadline of Dec 26th was to get control of the IP. That scenario would sure solve a number of problems like balance of power and funding BoM plus all of the other trials. If I recall some of those trials might yield results prior to BoM? If so we could see value creation before BoM completion?????

The Hepa FROF was a very smart move on Hepa USA's part particularly given FDA approval for BoM.

JMO

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply