...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Toinv - As each month goes by there are a few more pieces of literature printed and test results that suggest greater validation of the path that both RVX and ZEL are going down. The scientific results that both companies seem to be getting suggests that they are on the right path. At some point someone will flinch and then the flood gates could fly open. We all wanted it long ago but the reluctance of BP to take a huge chance on an unproven new method of approaching an old problem is understandable.

GAC's comment a few days ago was absolutely correct, in tech terms " no body gets fired for hiring the standard". He was talking about Bell as fas far as an internet provider in that conversation. Until someone comes out with such compelling data that suggests you must look at some alternative thinking you stick with the standard and keep your job. Going back to the tech analogy when JDS Uniphase came up with the idea of splitting the light rays into the individual colours some thought it was hokey. In the final analysis it turned out that optic wave multiplexing literally distroyed Telecom business models and threw the whole industry into disarray for a time until everyone could adjust. In the situation I'm referring to this multiplexing aloud the carriers to get 128 X's the volume through the infrastructure that they already had in existence. We are now 15+ years past the time that technology caught on and there is no doubt about the benefits but it wasn't such a easy sell at the time the idea was coming to life. 

I see epigenitics and RVX/ZEL going down similar paths as optic wave multiplexing. The closing of the financing, getting rid of the debt and securing the IP in my mind will go a long long way in taking us down this path that looks so inviting. I think there is a reasonable opportunity for others to see the same light that some of us with our rose coloured glasses on have been seeing for some time now. Having CETPs finally come to an end may just be the catalyst that helps push the industry over the edge.

Between the 2 companies there are about 3900 molecules that could potentially positively affect some 46 diseases. Any BP that wants to lead the discovery field in the future may have a great opportunity here. We may be getting to that point of pushing them over the edge or of us falling over backwards. My bet obviously is pushing them over the edge...and soon.

DYODD

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply