...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Anything the company puts out that has already happened, I take it to the bank.  So with this PR when they say:

"...has completed a fifth planned safety review and recommended that the study should continue as planned without any modifications. The DSMB reviewed available study data and noted that no safety or efficacy concerns were identified..."

"...over 1,950 patients enrolled..."

These are statements of fact, and the reccomendation is obviously good news.  There aren't many possibilities on that score.  Either they reccomend continuing without modifacations, or continuing with modifications....or halting it. So out of those 3 possiblities we got the best one.  Whooo hooo!!!

As for the rest of the PR....meh.

That the DSMB will conduct additional periodic reviews?.....We can hope so.

Looking forward to adding American patients?  Okay...I was looking forward to the licensing deal they were going to announce last year.

Full enrollment anticipated in the first half of 2018?  I was anticpating presentations in NYC and Paris.

No point crying....we're the retail bleacher bum crowd so we have to satisfy ourselves with the crumbs that get brushed off the table.  If the PPS does recover and gets to the levels we all believe it should be at....I suspect at that time we'll see the company being far more responsive to the questions and concerns of lowly retail investors.  

Between now and then...assuming it comes to pass?  Its the tree falling in the forest time, the sound of one hand clapping question.  I was put off with the lousy communications from the company before, but not any more...now I've accepted it, and with acceptance comes peace.  

If big news (or any news) comes out tomorrow morning I'm gonna miss it anyway....I'll be gettin my arthritic knees checked out by an orthepedic surgeon, apparently I have something floating around in there.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply