...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: SELECTIVE bet inhibitors - The Next Major Scientific Breakthrough in Health Sciences

I was quite sincere in that blog piece about how "the herd" behaves.  IMO most investors don't have the....errr, the stones.  Most don't have the stones to risk money on a company like Resverlogix.  

The volume is too low, there are no KOLs touting it, and the PPS isn't moving big enough.  And the average investor is going to see 100+ lots on the ask side and less than 10 lots on the bid side and he's going to say:  "Too risky, looks like there's not much interest and others who want out".  

I would argue that most don't understand things like Iceberg orders which allow the big professional players to mask their true intentions.  The concept of short selling is just that, "a concept", that the mechanics of going short are not grasped and people don't understand how shorting can be used to "shake the tree".  

I believe a lot of investors are easily manipulated because they don't understand how the market functions and the strategies employed by the big professional players.  That's why buying high and selling low is exponentially easier than doing the opposite.

Those 141 lots on the ask, I would bet...that's bet not BET.  I would bet they're there to foment an impression that someone wants out, and I would also wager that the 4 on the bid side is just the tip of the iceberg.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply