...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Very low volume today and no one seemingly manipulating the stock price. So what does that tell you. We are open for business today. Anyone is free to buy and sell shares of RVX today. So why aren’t they? What does that tell us?

I’ll take a stab at it..... it tells me that the ones responsible for playing around with our stock are making very little money doing it with ours alone. I believe when they come out to play they manipulate (or call it day trading or whatever) many many stocks which include a large majority of American stocks. Think about it. If RVX was a good fishing hole on its own (or you have different motives) then it’s worth packing up all your gear and spending a day to get there and back knowing you’ll  come back with a stringer full. But if the majority of your fish come from the pond next door to the RVX pond, and you know that the farmer has locked the gate to that pond for today, then why am I going to make the long drive to just fish the RVX pond for a fish I wouldn’t call an apatizer.

I think the “players” here show their money making methods on American holidays. They just don’t show up to our booth on days like this. Even Canadian players, who have no interest in an American holiday, look at today as a day off for them. A day where it’s not worth the time and effort to fish the Canadian ponds. 

Just my thoughs on the mater. 

DYODD

regards

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply