...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Nice open on both share price and volume on the “pinks” this morning.

Some thoughts on how short selling has been "relentless"....I think that might be overstating things a wee bit, but not a lot.  There has certainly been opportunistic shorting.  

On the warrant side I too (like Koo) had a market order in for warrants that was only partially filled yesterday, I eventually cancelled the balance and unfilled portion.  Now, surprise surprise...there are all of a sudden warrants available at prices lower than what I was willing to pay just 24 or so hours ago.  

So when I saw 10 lots available at $1.75 I said 'thank you very much'.  And now I just checked and there are 29 lots available at $1.50 :-)  IMO its all fun and games on the part of our friendly Market Makers.  If I'm right they're going to have to try harder, my price sensitivity is gone thanks to the Rothschild & Co news.  I am convinced (its opinon of course but for me personally I am taking it as fact) that a company of Rothschild's status....that they would not agree to act as an advisor to a company with Resverlogix's non-existent profile unless big things were in the works.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply