...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Nice open on both share price and volume on the “pinks” this morning.

I think we might be getting spoiled, a 4 cent 1.25% increase in just one day of trading is characterized as a "flat day".  I would be very happy if next week we saw 4 more "flat days" exactly like this one.

I  have not had my fill yet. 

I am operating under the assumption, (and yes I do know what was assume means) that we haven't seen the end of the fun and games I preceive our friendly (sic) MMs to be playing, meaning I think we might see what I believe to be more scare tactics of putting up a decent number of lots available on the ask.  If they put them there I don't mind slammnig them with a market order....I could be wrong of course, but my thinking is this: 

"If you don't really want to sell them, then don't show them on offer, I'm not averse to calling what I see to be as a bluff". 

This was the Friday of a long summer weekend, I would not have been at all surprised if DWH's prediction had come true.  The fact that we had an up day on decent volume, it has me gambling that perhaps there is some more news coming in the near term.  

If not?  That's okay, I still have dry powder.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply