...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I don't see that happening, I think its pretty obvious I used an extreme example to make a point.

You make what I consider a very valuable contribution imo...that "if" we do indeed we hit the valuations mentioned by tundup back in June, going to $25, $30, $50+ per share. 

If that does come to pass shareholders are in for a wild ride....because its not going to be a straight line up, you used the word "monitonically" which I've never come across in this context, but I think that's what you're meaning...one direction (mono) and that direction being up.

That's why I shared the "Shaking the Tree" article from a few years back....I think it very much applies now.  

My goal, for lack of a better word.....if RVX does reach a PPS of $20 my "goal" is to be holding 50,000 shares at that point....a cool million in other words.  For that to happen though RVX has  to go up over 600% from where it closed on Thursday. At $20 and with a $1 million paper value I'll be able to forgive myslef for having let some shares slip through my fingers....2 or 3 thousand at a time on the road up for so called walking around money.

Ultimately, if a buyout happens at somepoint....and I consider the chances of that happening to be better than half...ultimately at some point I expect RVX to be no longer trading.  But if Resverlogix does take 208 to the finish line and becomes an actual pharma co...producing and selling drugs, I'd like to have a 10K block and hopefully some dividend income from it.

If any of this is in the cards, then both the shares and warrants I'm currently holding....they are incredilby valuable....and I'm expecting the fun and games we've seen over the past several years, I'm not expecting them to end or lessen...but rather to increase in intensity.

I'm just glad I'm not part of the 800K+ shares that were short up to July 31st.....those guys (I doubt its very many) must be sweating bullets at the prospect of $20+ and trying to think of ways to shake free shares and praying their games work.

Night...  

New Message
Please login to post a reply