...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Just to be clear on my mentioning (in a blog post I believe) that IMO RVX.CA has the potential to reach  a $100+ PPS under the current  share structure.

That pie in the sky,  (and it is pie in the sky considering the current PPS is just a bit over $3) number is a guestimate on my part based on Apabetalone being approved for multiple indications (Diabetes, CKD,  Fabry's, Alzheimer's, Friedrich's Ataxia, Degenerative Retinal, HIV, Thrombosis...etc etc etc).

Furthermore I believe when I tossed that out there I qualified it by saying "in the years to come" or words of similar effect.  

The more I ruminate on it though...the more I realize that an incredible valuation that would come with a PPS of $100...we'd be talking about a Market Cap of approaching $20 billion CDN....The more I think on it, I realize that I'm thinking Resverlogix would be taking Apabetalone to the finish line.  And not just one finish line, but multiple finish lines...for Diabetes, CKD,  Fabry's and the rest.

What are the chances of that happening?   I'm no bookie, but I'd have to consider the odds  of  it happening as being long...very long.

Baby steps, we've all waited a long time for this....I'm at 4 years now, which is nowhere near as long as some.  Let's hopefully get  the  positive top-line BETonMACE results we're all hoping on...that some are "expecting".  Then an NDA and subsequent approval if all goes well...then BETonRENAL and Fabry's going

Weekend almost done....I was out all day with my daughter from my first marriage, bought her a pair of $160 sneakers....can't believe that an expensive pair of basketball shoes when I was in HS  cost $50 or $60....now $50 or $60 is the discount bin price for under or  oversized pairs, which  is great if your feet are size 6 and under or size 13 and up.  She's just starting HS and wears size  9 men's, so no such luck for me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply