...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Masila.... thank you so much for sharing your notes with us..... very much appreciated.

in regards to your comment “Apparently all patients interviewed want to stay on the treatment.  Some have been on close to 36 months.  That speaks volumes to me! ”

I thought the same at first.... but then I thought, aren’t the patients blinded to whether they are getting the placebo or the drug? And if that’s the case, wouldn’t one assume some on the placebo aren’t doing well and therefor would not want to continue the treatment? (Because by continuing the treatment they are not allowed to try any other treatment for their condition). I know if I were a patient and getting close to the end of the trial and wasn’t doing well then I wouldn’t want to continue my commitment because I would assume I was either getting the placebo or I was getting the drug but it was not working. So I found it perplexing that ALL patiients interviewed wanted to stay on the drug. UNLESS, they only interviewed those getting the actual drug and didn’t interview the placebo group, but if that were the case, would they not be inadvertently revealing who was getting the actual drug? Hmmmmm.... things to consider. 

I’m still pumped though for what’s its worth.

regards

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply