...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Paladin ... probably not the most qualified guy to answer, but I would think that RVX would do a PR in tandem, or very shortly thereafter?

Along with industry Journal articles, interviews & posts for pertinent related media.

Hopefully the PR department, to the extent permittable would be working the Direct-to-Consumer media as well, when appropriate, so that it actually makes the "news" when appropriate and permittable? The research related news channels may be accessible asap, but full commercial promotion would likely be a WAIT FOR THE FDA type thing, obviously ... but there might be ways to begin getting the word out about exciting new research and studies that look VERY promising (sometime down the road?) ...

Can't you see an interesting "60 Minutes" episode potentially? ... Cardio, Renal, Cognitive? Fountain of youth? Inflammation, the key to EVERYTHING? Wonder Drug? What EXACTLY is epigenetics, and Apabetalone, and how might it change your life someday?

Then, of course DTC advertising & commercials!

My dream come true would be to have this drug actually help friends and family of mine (or myself someday), sitting together with them over the holidays "sometime" soon, and seeing an Apabetalone commercial come on the TV during a playoff game or maybe even the SuperBowl!! ... and let my mind drift and wander briefly to my place in the Carribean, and my Corvette in the garage ... oops, better stay "awake" for a few more weeks, in case the dream is a nightmare haha :)

... "if" the data is kind, of course

tickety-tockety

New Message
Please login to post a reply