...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

As has been pointed out, the fact that a portion of patients have been on drug for longer than 3 years and no safety concerns have been cited by the DSMB will speak well for Apabetalone if the trial is successful.

To me it is always a bit of a numbers crap shoot regarding patients in either test or placebo arms who have an event close to their initial enrolment in a trial. They are at highest risk due to a recent occurrence that qualifies them for trial participation and one wonders if those in the test arm have really been on drug long enough for the drug to have an opportunity for effect. Obviously I hope that top line data shows a large and significant RRR. What I hope even more is that the study will show that test arm patients show an increasing RRR with time on drug as compared to their same time in study placebo counterparts. To me this is the true test as to the effect of a chronic care drug. JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply