...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I for one haven't given up on Rothschid's engagement bearing fruit....at January's end it will be 6 months since the news about seeking a US listing came out.

I commented at the time and since that it struck me as overkill to engage a company like Rothschild for something like seeking a US listing, akin to me hiring a limo to drive me back and forth to the corner store.  I'm not suggesting that garnering a US listing is as easy as going to pick up some milik, but I do think there could be more to this than meets the eye....still even after almost 6 months.

Rothschild is Paris based of course, so my thinking is and has been that perhaps there's something brewing in the Euro-Zone for a licscensing deal.  

I don't know all the ins and outs of a listing for the Naz, (and I hope its Naz they're pursuing and not AMEX) but I don't think at ~$2.40 USD and with the curent cash position that it puts us anywhere close.  

There are so many moving parts to everything.....just off the top of my head maybe they have a substantial Euro-Zone licensing deal arranged (negotiated with Rothschild's help) but one that is contingent on successful BoM results.  Back at the end of Aug perhaps BoM's completion was anticipated to be much closer...

So maybe the dominoes could fall something like this:

1) Success with BoM

2) Licensing deal announced filling the company's coffers and vaulting the PPS to such a level as to eliminate the need for a consolidation

3) A Naz listing

4) Launching of Fabry and CKD trials and work on follow on compounds

5) Don rides into the sunset as the conquering hero, a very rich conquering hero. 

Dreaming at this point obviously but at least possible I think.

New Message
Please login to post a reply