...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I think most of us realize that a NASDAQ listing is probably a non-issue before Top Line data release but it comes up once in a while anyway. I think below answers that question with that it is not in the company's plans before Top Line data. This is from the Sept./18 AGM Q&A.

Q – Do you have much to share on the NASDAQ?
A – Yes, well, we can, first of all we they don’t let me use the term NASDAQ, it’s “US Markets”.  We are very intrigued about that, we’re doing a lot of work about that, we just had a board meeting upstairs all morning, and a lot of it focused about that.  We’ve hired an extremely competent group in Rothchild to step us through this procedure.  But what you voted on today will allow us, if required, to consolidate shares so we can match what’s required on the NASDAQ.  Think of it from the way I like to look at it, is that if this top line data is even close to what we think it is, I don’t think there’s going to be a need to consolidate the share price, it’ll be plenty healthy enough. And so, when all that transpires, the dates and timing of it will start to come out and we’ll go into the quiet time that we’re supposed to.

New Message
Please login to post a reply